Catacombs of Wrath

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Here is The Catacombs of Wrath for the Burnt Offerings adventure from the Pathfinder campaign setting, Rise of the Runelord. ┬áIt’s 32×40 inches and again I’m sharing a 40×32 inch jpeg map and 8×10 chunks in a zip file.

Catacombs of Wrath Small

9 Comments

1. Mark R says:

These maps are amazing! I’m currently in the process of running my own Runelords campaign – we’re just at the end of the glassworks at the moment – are you intending to publish any other maps from the campaign?

If so, I shall be happy to contribute towards your own costs – seriously dude, these plans are cool! How do you do them?!

Cheers

1. seanesopenko says:

I made them with Dungeon Designer 3 for Campaign Cartographer. It’s a little involved and labour intensive but I think it’s worth it.

My players are just about done the encounters in Sandpoint and I think when we on Monday they’ll be entering the glassworks. We play 3-4 hours once a week but I plan on making the maps a fair bit ahead of time. I might even start on Thistletop this weekend.

2. seanesopenko says:

It took us the entire evening last night to get through the thistle tunnels. I’ll have the 2nd level of Thistletop done before Wednesday next week because I like to have a bit of content prepared in advance in case the players get through something faster than I anticipate. So you should see the 2nd level by Wednesday!

2. Szath says:

These are absolutely amazing!

Do you have the 8×10″ file for the glassworks available?

1. seanesopenko says:

You can use PosteRazor to chop it up into 8×10 files.

3. Herbert says:

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues
    with hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

1. seanesopenko says:

I’m a software developer & linux sysadmin and I still run WordPress. If you want to avoid hacks install the Timthumbscanner plugin and avoid shared hosts. I host all my sites on my own instance hosted by Linode.com. You’ll have to learn a bit about linux administration if you want to go that route. Otherwise there are easier to use, but more expensive dedicated instance options from other companies.

4. Ivellios says:

Thank you so much for your work! It is extremely useful and easy to print now. Now I will just prepare pdf with those and print it for my players. Great!