Here is a list of my favorite game aids for the Pathfinder role playing game.
- Pathfinder Core Rulebook
- Pathfinder Bestiary
- Pathfinder Bestiary Box Set - Over 300 monster standups for playing on battle maps! Awesome value!
- Combat Manager – Quickly build encounters, keep track of initiatives and easily roll monster attacks & damage.
- PCGen – Quickly create characters. Great for onboarding players at the last minute. Open Source!
- Dungeon Designer 3 – It takes time but the battle maps are well worth it. The sheets system is a great way to add visual flair to maps.
- Gimp – Free, open source image manipulation software. Makes it easy to cut the maps up into chunks for smaller printers and for final contrast & brightness adjustments.
- PosteRazor – Open source (free) software you can use to divide these maps into chunks you can print on your home printer.
- Drow’s Random Dungeon Generator – Very fun and handy for a quick roadside dungeon romp during a long journey.